Thursday, November 2, 2017

Thank You Greeting Card

Happy November Peeps! I always love the start of a new month as I get to share the project I created with the all new Ribbon Club Assortment.
This is a very versatile collection and will work great for just about any style of crafting from shabby chic to traditional to whimsical.

 I chose the greens and creams with gold highlight for this card. I think it coordinates perfectly with the updated floral.

These Magnolia flowers are a nice accent to the sentiment cut apart.
Of course I'm adding pearls and a doily...that's how I roll.
An extra large clip with printed epoxy top is the perfect addition here secured on the sentiment section.
I clipped this patterned paper with the arrows and turned it on it's side far additional interest.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies~Ribbon Club Assortment, White Magnolias.

Wishing you a happy and productive day : ) G

2 comments :

  1. Stunning card creation - love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours! The card is so pretty with the elegant bow under the flowers and the rich tint of gold on the green ribbon. Good choices!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say