Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Christmas Poinsettias with Graciellie Design and Really Reasonable Ribbon


Hello, it is Gloria with you today, in a rare appearance on the RRR Blog! You usually only see me for the monthly hop! I am very happy to be able to bring you a special Christmas card post today! The team from Really Reasonable Ribbon has paired up with Graciellie Design, and we had an opportunity to play with the wonderful digital stamps and digital papers from Graciellie Design.


I used some digital papers and sentiment stamps from the Christmas Poinsettias Set from Graciellie Design and ribbon from the RRR November Ribbon Club Assortment, plus some hoarded ribbon from one of the past ribbon club assortments (5/8" Christmas Tradition Plaid Ribbon)!
I have used Graciellie Design images before, so it was such a treat to get a chance to use them again. This set has a lovely flower image and FOUR beautiful sentiments.
As a bonus, I also got a chance to use the stunningly beautiful papers in the Holiday Traditions Digital Paper Pack.
I created a top-fold 6" x 6" card to showcase, not only the papers and sentiment, but also the ribbon bouquet. I printed the digital papers at 8" x 8" onto on off-white cardstock. I do not have a 12" x 12" printer, so I always print my papers at 8" x 8" as it makes the prints the perfect size for card making. 
I printed the sentiment with black ink and then cut it out with an oval die. I backed the sentiment with a decorative oval cut from gold cardstock.

For the ribbon bouquet, I first wrapped a length of the 5/8" Christmas Tradition Plaid Ribbon around the card. Then, I tied a loopy bow from the 3/8" Vanilla Satin with Gold Metallic Edges, which is part of the November Ribbon Club Assortment, and glued it to the card. I created a larger bow from the plaid ribbon and glued it just above the satin bow. 
I glued a charm, a few bells, and a tiny pine cone to the top of the ribbon. I also tucked in some gold ball garland and one of the Red Spiral Stamens into the top of the bow.
I topped the sentiment with some Christmas-y enamel dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Be sure to stop back each day to see some new ideas and inspiration featuring ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and digital stamps and papers from Graciellie Design.

Happy Crafting,
Gloria

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say