Monday, January 16, 2017

Ribbon Striped Valentine's Card

Hello friends! Linsey here today sharing a fun and super easy card that was made featuring ribbons from the January Ribbon Club Assortment-Sweetheart Mix! I happened to make it a Valentine's themed card, but just think of the endless ways you could use your ribbon to make different themed cards of all kinds this way! So simple and it's a great way to show off all those patterned ribbons that sometimes don't get the glory they deserve! Take a peek...
Isn't it fun? I think so! There's no particular "way" to do this--simply start to criss-cross various ribbons back and forth and wrap around card panel. Easy as 1-2-3! And keep in mind that I used the leftover ribbons from which I made my recent Valentine's Banner for the January blog hop, so there's a whole lotta ribbon in the Ribbon Club Assortment and they are truly a great deal!
That's all from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

1 comment :

  1. I don't really celebrate the Valentine's Day, but this card is fabulous and I wouldn't mind getting it.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say