Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Shabby Deer Greeting Card

Hey there Peeps! Ginny here dropping in to share a lovely and shabby inspired greeting card I created with beautiful twine and some of the new fabby embellishments from the RRR store!
These little pearly accents are Pearl Daisy Flower Beads and they are so fantastic with a flat back making them really easy to adhere to your projects. In the past I've found vintage buttons that are not usable with a shank on the back that had to be cut off...but these have all the vintage look and they are ready to glue! RRR has loads of new embellies in lots of styles so you should really check 'em out.
And I got to use my new washi tape!!!!
I tattered up all the edges of the paper layers with the distressing tool which adds a nice texture. I've also included spacers between the layers for added depth.
These shabby flowers called for a simple loopy bow of Natural Burlap String.
It's not quite monochromatic....but the color scheme is very soft and dreamy...even the patterned papers are lighter.
Okay that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : )

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say