Friday, January 15, 2016

Yours Truly








                  Happy Friday ya'll! I am still in the mood for some pink.... enjoying this month's  ribbons here at  RRR.  I always have a stash...a cabinets worth stash.. of things to alter.  I broke out this vintage gold frame and heart and had fun playing.  I used some beautiful German scraps along with diecuts and paper scraps.  I used the diamond satin in rose pink from the ribbon club along with plaid ribbon in pink, and seam binding in baby pink.  I added some roses as well.  What is Valentine's Day without roses?  Love the gold paired with the pink.  Pure old fashion charm!  Enjoy and happy weekend!  Cherry

1 comment :

  1. Love the pink and gold colors. Gorgeous bows and pictures. Nancy RRR

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say