Friday, July 10, 2015

Using Up Your Stash

One color that I don't use often, or even wear much for that matter, is ORANGE.  I'm sure that you all, just like me, have many patterned papers in your stash that need to be used up.  I decided to start using some of those older, neglected items.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has the perfect ribbons, trims and embellishments to help you use up those items you've been meaning to use.  I ordered some Really Reasonable Ribbon's beautiful ORANGE ribbons, trims and flowers to create these two cards.
Both cards are quite similar.  I alternated two OLD patterned papers that had orange polka dots on them, and machine stitched them together.  Next, I stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment on them and die-cut the sentiment spot.  Then.....the fun part - the ribbons!  I used some lovely items from Really Reasonable Ribbon including their gorgeous (and super "on-trend" )3/4" Orange Chevron Striped TwillMelissa Natural Crochet Lace, Cream Seam Binding and then adorned it with Deep Ivory Open Roses and Orange Open Roses.  I also added a tiny little tag (party time) with a pearl stick pin and a sequin.
My second card includes all the same ribbons as mentioned above, but also includes Dusty Olive Seam Binding and Antique Gold Burlap String as well as a 30 mm Wild Orchid Crafts Mulberry Paper Green Leaf.  It's SO fun using coordinating ribbons and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon to help me use up all the neglected items in my stash.  I encourage you to place an order at Really Reasonable Ribbon today for some ribbons and embellishments to help you use up of those forgotten colors in YOUR stash.
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to link up in our current challenge.
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say