Friday, November 21, 2014

RRR Challenge #106 Winners!



Challenge #106 was lots of fun with our Winter Holiday theme. 
We saw a wide variety of wonderful projects this time around. Many thanks to all who participated.

Our top three picks for Challenge #106 in no particular order are:
Congratulations to our top 3 for a job well done. Grab your "I made the RRR Top 3" badge (located on the right column of the blog, near the bottom) and display it with pride. You ladies did a fantastic job!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks again to everyone who played along with us on our Winter Holiday themed Challenge.  I hope to see you all back again for Challenge #107 which is now up and running.


~ Bonnie Garby ~

2 comments :

  1. Wow, what a wonderful start to my weekend! Thank you so much for choosing my candle box as one of your top 3! I am honoured and thrilled, and my Mom will be too! Congrats to the other winners as well, gorgeous makes by all! See you again soon. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delight and an honor to be in your Top 3... especially with these talented ladies! :o) I'm thrilled you enjoyed my Christmas cone ornament, which I'm about to gift to my mom this weekend. :o) Thank you for the inspiring and beautiful challenges!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say