Thursday, November 20, 2014

Christmas Gift-Giving Ideas


Hello again, ribbon lovers!  It's Karen Letchworth here today to share a couple of sweet little Christmas projects with you all using some AWESOME Really Reasonable Ribbon products.  First, I made a card with some non-traditional Christmas colors.  It's fun to use pinks on Christmas projects; especially when you're making something for a girl friend or female relative, co-worker, etc.  My card has a nice big bow at the top right that was made using Rose Petal Seam Binding and Moss Green Seam Binding.  I also placed a pink button in the center of the bow, and added in some Green Solid Baker's Twine.


One of my favorite gift-giving "go-to" ideas is gift cards.  One size ALWAYS fits all, right?  I love using the sweet little Decorative Bags for this purpose, and the store is FULL of great decorative bags for tucking in a gift card.  For this project, I used an adorable Kraft Polka Dot Bitty Bag.


I decorated the Kraft Polka Dot Little Bitty Bag with some patterned paper and chipboard, and repeated the same ribbons (as above) for my bow.  I generally use Scor-Tape to adhere my bows.  These sweet little Decorative Bags come in several styles, sizes and designs.  As you can see above, there's plenty of room in them for a gift card, some candy, or a small gift; and they can be easily decorated to match your card.


There are all sorts of great products in the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop to help you create some really wonderful Christmas projects.  We hope you will treat yourself to something new, and then stop by to play along in our challenges this month.  We look forward to seeing what you will make to share with us!

8 comments :

  1. Oh Karen, these are stunning...LOVE them, so creative and beautiful...they are for me, right...LOL...don't I wish...but they are lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, this is so cute! I love the shades of pink for your non-traditional colors! Adorable packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable!! This sweet little set makes giving gift cards fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and creative is your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both these projects are sweet with the non-traditonal pink. Love the bows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love pink projects especially these adorable designs...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen thank you for sharing these cute adorable cards. Love the finished result. You really made a great job. Fab idea to use some non-traditional colors. Love it.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say