Thursday, January 9, 2014

This calls for a Cake!



Hello, all! Nicole here with a fun, easy birthday card you can whip up in just few minutes! We are going to have some fun with cool colors today. I have been wanting play with this Faux Canvas Ribbon and found a matching paper from my stash that would go perfectly with it!


Isn't this awesome? I love the Faux Canvas Ribbon, it is so easy to work with and create such a nice looking bow. Here I used Salmon color, but there are some yummy colors that Bonnie carries at the RRR store. Make sure to check it out! 


The color of the ribbon coordinates nicely with the rest of the card element, including the colors I used and couple of enamel dots on the card. Hope you can play something fun with your ribbon today! Thank you for stopping by :)

2 comments :

  1. Super cute card, and I love the candy dot sprinkles/flirty bow combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the color and that ribbon

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say