Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Did Someone Say Cake? By Jenn Cochran

Good morning.  Hope everyone is having a great day.  Sorry for the delay, my son is really sick and needed all of my attention yesterday.  Anyway, I am still practicing making bows with the New Zutter Bow It All.  Bonnie has them HERE.  I had a hard time in the beginning but once you get the hang of it, it is super easy!  I have used this lovely Diamond Satin in Regal Purple from the New Halloween ribbon assortment.  It really makes a beautiful bow!



This little cutie is from Some Odd Girl.  Her name is Big Wishes Mae



Thanks for joining me today at RRR!  To see more projects by me visit my blog:
Also, don't forget our current challenge here at RRR.  It is Fall/Halloween and of course RIBBON!


Supplies:
Ribbon: RRR-Diamond Satin-Regal Purple
Image: Some Odd Girl: Big Wishes Mae
Paper: Doodlebug
Copics:
YR-00,02,07,09,12,24
E-000,04,11,21,30,95
C-2,3,5,7
YG-00,03,25,45
Y-000,11,15,19
BV-00,01,04
R20
0

4 comments :

  1. cuteeeeeeeeee card jenn, love the vibrant color tones, beautiful design work

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG-cute,cute! Love the purple ribbon, gonna have to have some for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable, fun card!! Love your purple bow!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say